Skip to main content

NOW LIVE! The Pretend Fiancé Fiasco by Pippa Grant is available now + read for FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

NOW LIVE! The Pretend Fiancé Fiasco by Pippa Grant is available now + read for FREE in Kindle Unlimited!
 
“This story has it all! I was hooked right from the start, and completely devoured this hilarious, heartfelt, and swoony romance!” – Goodreads reviewer
 
eBook: https://readerlinks.com/l/4407464
Amazon Audio: https://readerlinks.com/l/4407467
Audible: https://readerlinks.com/l/4407475
Paperback: https://readerlinks.com/l/4407466
Hardcover: https://readerlinks.com/l/4407477
Add to your Goodreads TBR ➩ https://t.ly/_BBnS
 
A reclusive former celebrity, a recovering good girl, and small town trouble...
 
It started as a joke. After a string of bad boyfriends, I made up a fake boyfriend so people would quit asking when I was going to meet a grumpy lumberjack trying to save his mama’s inn in my adopted hometown.
 
When my grandma demanded proof from afar, I sent her a picture of me and my “boyfriend.”
 
Spoiler alert: He wasn’t really my boyfriend.
 
He was actually a reclusive former boy band member who swings through town sometimes and is friends with my friends.
 
As much as a reclusive former boy bander can be friends with anyone, that is.
 
He doesn’t know I told anyone he’s my boyfriend. Or that his name is Steve.
 
So when Grandma sends the guy she’d rather me marry to town to make sure “Steve” is good enough for me—and to talk me into marrying him instead—I have something of a problem.
 
But I got myself into this mess, so I’ll get myself out.
 
By proposing.
 
Relax, relax, I’m proposing a fake wedding.
 
And when he turns me down, I can say we broke up.
 
Except he doesn’t turn me down.
 
Instead, he offers me a trade.
 
He’ll pretend to be my groom, but I have to do something for him in return.
 
And that something?
 
Hoooo, boy.
 
I liked the man better when he was my pretend boyfriend Steve.
 
The Pretend Fiancé Fiasco is an action-packed romcom featuring the reclusive final member of the boy band Bro Code, a recovering good girl with too many men interested in her for all the wrong reasons, a treasure hunt, a fake engagement, and the best surprise to hit the Copper Valley universe since the Fireballs’ new mascot was revealed. This small town romcom stands alone, but you wouldn’t go wrong to read both the Copper Valley Bro Code and Copper Valley Fireballs series, along with Dirty Talking Rival, to catch all of the easter eggs.
 
Start the Copper Valley Bro Code series today + read for FREE in Kindle Unlimited https://amzn.to/42HKD64
 
#ThePretendFiancéFiasco #PippaGrant #CopperValleyBroCode #romanticcomedy #forcedproximity #protectivehero #fakerelationship #treasurehunt #mysterioushero #romcom #kindlebooks #givemebookspr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVER REVEAL Title: Firefly Effect Author: K.K. Allen

COVER REVEAL Title: Firefly Effect Author: K.K. Allen Genre: Romantic Suspense Tropes: Small Mountain Town, Single Dad Forbidden (Psychologist/Patient), Obsessed Hero Cover Design: Qamber Designs Release Date: May 24, 2024 BLURB From USA Today Bestselling Author, K.K. Allen, comes a steamy and gripping standalone romantic suspense. For years, tales of the Firefly Man were nothing more than elaborate rumors spread by residents in the Great Smoky Mountains. Until the night Evelyn Vaughn stumbled upon a dead body in the woods. Fear gripped her, and silence stole her voice. All while she watched the boy she was with that night take the fall. Fourteen years later, Evelyn is nothing more than a shell of her former self. Her life moves like a clock, from one moment to the next, never a surprise. Gone are the days of chasing fireflies through the woods. Until her therapist goes missing and he’s replaced with someone new. Dr. Lincoln Reed. A devastatingly handsome single dad with an intensity b...

RELEASE BLITZ Title: Hook Up Series: Taking Chances #2 Author: TC Matson

RELEASE BLITZ Title: Hook Up Series: Taking Chances #2 Author: TC Matson Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: April 28, 2020 BLURB Most people would look at my life and swear it’s the building block for a romantic comedy. But for me—it’s anything but amusing. While I’m helping my best friend plan her wedding, I get hit with a bomb. One that ruins all my hopes and dreams of marriage and starting a family. My long-term boyfriend isn’t only a lying, cheating, piece of worthlessness, He’s also in love with the woman he’s been seeing behind my back. Now I’m forced to act like my best friend’s wedding isn’t going to hurt my soul while I try to mend my heart. What’s the best way to get over a broken heart? A no strings attached hook-up. Nothing helps heal like a good lay. But there’s this one hot, witty, flirtatious and delicious man who is completely off-limits. The best man. Despite my best attempts to say no, a pre-wedding vacation trip snaps m...

Melissa Foster's steamy forbidden romance, SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN, releases January 23rd from her shop, and January 28th from retailers!

Melissa Foster's steamy forbidden romance, SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN, releases January 23rd from her shop, and January 28th from retailers! Check out these gorgeous vellum prints that come with EVERY PRINT PRE-ORDER from her shop!  Digital readers and audio listeners don’t despair! You can buy the prints for a limited time (while supplies last!).  Pre-Order SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN from Melissa’s Shop:  https://shop.melissafoster.com/collections/sincerely-mr-braden-collection *Pre-Order VELLUM PRINTS ONLY:  Vellum Prints (US) https://shop.melissafoster.com/products/sincerely-mr-braden-vellum-print-bundle Vellum Prints (International) https://shop.melissafoster.com/products/sincerely-mr-braden-vellum-print-bundle-1 *Vellum prints will be mailed with print pre-orders pre-release. Separate orders of vellum prints will be mailed upon release. Pre-Order SIncerely, Mr. Braden from Retailers Amazon: https://lnk.to/SMB_Kindle Apple: https://lnk.to/SMB_Apple Nook: https:...