Skip to main content

COVER REVEAL Title: Hope’s River Series: Hope River #1 Author: Margaret McHeyzer

COVER REVEAL
Title: Hope’s River
Series: Hope River #1
Author: Margaret McHeyzer
Genre: Small Town Second Chance Romance
Cover Design: Outlined with Love Designs
Release Date: February 8, 2021
BLURB 

Working with my hands has always been my passion, so now I flip houses for a living. I love what I do.
I was happy where my life was heading.
Although I knew he wasn’t the one, I was even content with my long-term relationship, until suddenly I wasn’t.
I needed a change, so I got in my truck and asked the universe to help a sister out. It was then that I stumbled upon a cute small town called Hope River. Ironic really...
Not only did the name of the town hold significance to my past, but it led me to find something I thought was once lost.
 
*A stand alone, second chance, small town romance.


GOODREADS LINK:  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55676678-hope-s-river 


PRE-ORDER LINKS – $2.99 for a limited time!


US: https://amzn.to/3981EJD 
UK: https://amzn.to/3noU0jd 
CA: https://amzn.to/38lmExi 
AU: https://amzn.to/38pWgm1 

EXCERPT

“I’m sick of you pushing me away. Get out of the way of our happiness, Hope. We need each other.” His fingers find their way inside of me, and I suck in a breath as he plays and brings me to the brink of having an orgasm. Right here in a fucking vegan restaurant.
Wait, is it really hot in here? Has someone turned the heat on?
His mouth takes mine, muffling my sighs and moans as I concentrate on increasing this ecstatic explosion quickly rising.
“Oh shit.” I grab on to him, and try to grind against his hand. Shit, shit, shit. “I’m nearly there.” I keep moving my hips, wanting him to bring me undone. Suddenly, he pulls away and slowly brings his fingers up to his mouth. “What are you doing?” I nearly leap on him to finish what he started.
He sucks on his fingers, and winks. “You want me to finish?” I’m nodding furiously. “Then come to my house tonight.” He opens the door, and walks out.
What the actual fuckity fuck, fuck, just happened?

AUTHOR BIO

STRONG, BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS CHARACTERS.

**Write something worth reading**

I'm Margaret and I'm a self-published author.


Recently I was fortunate in obtaining New York Times best-selling status on my YA/NA book - Ugly, and my YA book - Mistrust.
My last six books have been YA and I'm completely in love with the genre. I love being able to communicate with people through my words and stories.
My writing genres all differ, but the one thing I keep consistent is my heroines. All my female lead characters are strong, gutsy and not the 'perfect' woman. While my books all have romantic elements in them, they aren't just about the romance. They're about finding strength, acceptance and making life long connections.
I hope you enjoy my stories as much as I have while writing them.


AUTHOR LINKS

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/authormargaretmcheyzer 
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/margaret.mcheyzer 
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1113831098729993 
Newsletter: https://bit.ly/2WOM3Zd 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MargaretMAuthor 
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/margaretmcheyzer 
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/margaret-mcheyzer 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVER REVEAL Title: Firefly Effect Author: K.K. Allen

COVER REVEAL Title: Firefly Effect Author: K.K. Allen Genre: Romantic Suspense Tropes: Small Mountain Town, Single Dad Forbidden (Psychologist/Patient), Obsessed Hero Cover Design: Qamber Designs Release Date: May 24, 2024 BLURB From USA Today Bestselling Author, K.K. Allen, comes a steamy and gripping standalone romantic suspense. For years, tales of the Firefly Man were nothing more than elaborate rumors spread by residents in the Great Smoky Mountains. Until the night Evelyn Vaughn stumbled upon a dead body in the woods. Fear gripped her, and silence stole her voice. All while she watched the boy she was with that night take the fall. Fourteen years later, Evelyn is nothing more than a shell of her former self. Her life moves like a clock, from one moment to the next, never a surprise. Gone are the days of chasing fireflies through the woods. Until her therapist goes missing and he’s replaced with someone new. Dr. Lincoln Reed. A devastatingly handsome single dad with an intensity b...

RELEASE BLITZ Title: Hook Up Series: Taking Chances #2 Author: TC Matson

RELEASE BLITZ Title: Hook Up Series: Taking Chances #2 Author: TC Matson Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: April 28, 2020 BLURB Most people would look at my life and swear it’s the building block for a romantic comedy. But for me—it’s anything but amusing. While I’m helping my best friend plan her wedding, I get hit with a bomb. One that ruins all my hopes and dreams of marriage and starting a family. My long-term boyfriend isn’t only a lying, cheating, piece of worthlessness, He’s also in love with the woman he’s been seeing behind my back. Now I’m forced to act like my best friend’s wedding isn’t going to hurt my soul while I try to mend my heart. What’s the best way to get over a broken heart? A no strings attached hook-up. Nothing helps heal like a good lay. But there’s this one hot, witty, flirtatious and delicious man who is completely off-limits. The best man. Despite my best attempts to say no, a pre-wedding vacation trip snaps m...

Melissa Foster's steamy forbidden romance, SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN, releases January 23rd from her shop, and January 28th from retailers!

Melissa Foster's steamy forbidden romance, SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN, releases January 23rd from her shop, and January 28th from retailers! Check out these gorgeous vellum prints that come with EVERY PRINT PRE-ORDER from her shop!  Digital readers and audio listeners don’t despair! You can buy the prints for a limited time (while supplies last!).  Pre-Order SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN from Melissa’s Shop:  https://shop.melissafoster.com/collections/sincerely-mr-braden-collection *Pre-Order VELLUM PRINTS ONLY:  Vellum Prints (US) https://shop.melissafoster.com/products/sincerely-mr-braden-vellum-print-bundle Vellum Prints (International) https://shop.melissafoster.com/products/sincerely-mr-braden-vellum-print-bundle-1 *Vellum prints will be mailed with print pre-orders pre-release. Separate orders of vellum prints will be mailed upon release. Pre-Order SIncerely, Mr. Braden from Retailers Amazon: https://lnk.to/SMB_Kindle Apple: https://lnk.to/SMB_Apple Nook: https:...