Skip to main content

COVER REVEAL Title: The Lighthouse Author: Leslie McAdam



COVER REVEAL
Title: The Lighthouse
Author: Leslie McAdam
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: Michele Catalano
Photo: Wong Sim
Model: Mitchell Wick


 
BLURB

While I’ve managed to stay “pure” ...
Things are about to get dirty.
Just not the way you think.

You see, there was a mudslide.
I was chasing the perfect photograph one minute.
And then strong hands were pulling me out of the mud the next.

Those hands were attached to handsome Theo Magruder.
Those hands awaken urges that I've never felt before.
Those hands make me want to hand over my V-card without question.

Well, to be fair, it’s not just his hands.
He's the most attractive man I've ever met.
With mesmerizing eyes
And a hard, muscled body that makes me tingle all over when we touch.
And he’s damn romantic—
Treating me gently,
Like I’m a wounded deer who needs shelter as the storm gathers around us.

Living at a lighthouse in the boonies, he’s used to being the only one around for miles.
I’m not.

The thing is, I’ve told him the truth—
I’m in the area because I’m an actress.
But he doesn't know I’m a star.

And as it turns out, I'm not the only one with secrets.


GOODREADS LINK:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/45133897-the-lighthouse




AUTHOR BIO

Leslie McAdam is a California girl who loves romance, Little Dude, and well-defined abs. She lives in a drafty old farmhouse on a small orange tree farm in Southern California with her husband and two small children. Leslie always encourages her kids to be themselves - even if it means letting her daughter wear leopard print from head to toe. An avirectreader from a young age, she will always trade watching TV for reading a book, unless it's Top Gear. Or football. Leslie is employed by day but spends her nights writing about the men you fantasize about. She's unapologetically sarcastic and notoriously terrible at comma placement.

Always up for a laugh, Leslie tries to see humor in all things. When she's not in the writing cave you'll find her fangirling over Beck, camping with her family, or mixing up oil paints to depict her love of outdoors on canvas.


AUTHOR LINKS

Amazon: 
http://author.to/LeslieMcAdam
Website: http://www.lesliemcadamauthor.com
Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/bN82_1
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lesliemcadamauthor
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/southwindscoffee
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/mcadam_leslie
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/lesliemcadam 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVER REVEAL Title: Firefly Effect Author: K.K. Allen

COVER REVEAL Title: Firefly Effect Author: K.K. Allen Genre: Romantic Suspense Tropes: Small Mountain Town, Single Dad Forbidden (Psychologist/Patient), Obsessed Hero Cover Design: Qamber Designs Release Date: May 24, 2024 BLURB From USA Today Bestselling Author, K.K. Allen, comes a steamy and gripping standalone romantic suspense. For years, tales of the Firefly Man were nothing more than elaborate rumors spread by residents in the Great Smoky Mountains. Until the night Evelyn Vaughn stumbled upon a dead body in the woods. Fear gripped her, and silence stole her voice. All while she watched the boy she was with that night take the fall. Fourteen years later, Evelyn is nothing more than a shell of her former self. Her life moves like a clock, from one moment to the next, never a surprise. Gone are the days of chasing fireflies through the woods. Until her therapist goes missing and he’s replaced with someone new. Dr. Lincoln Reed. A devastatingly handsome single dad with an intensity b...

RELEASE BLITZ Title: Hook Up Series: Taking Chances #2 Author: TC Matson

RELEASE BLITZ Title: Hook Up Series: Taking Chances #2 Author: TC Matson Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: April 28, 2020 BLURB Most people would look at my life and swear it’s the building block for a romantic comedy. But for me—it’s anything but amusing. While I’m helping my best friend plan her wedding, I get hit with a bomb. One that ruins all my hopes and dreams of marriage and starting a family. My long-term boyfriend isn’t only a lying, cheating, piece of worthlessness, He’s also in love with the woman he’s been seeing behind my back. Now I’m forced to act like my best friend’s wedding isn’t going to hurt my soul while I try to mend my heart. What’s the best way to get over a broken heart? A no strings attached hook-up. Nothing helps heal like a good lay. But there’s this one hot, witty, flirtatious and delicious man who is completely off-limits. The best man. Despite my best attempts to say no, a pre-wedding vacation trip snaps m...

Melissa Foster's steamy forbidden romance, SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN, releases January 23rd from her shop, and January 28th from retailers!

Melissa Foster's steamy forbidden romance, SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN, releases January 23rd from her shop, and January 28th from retailers! Check out these gorgeous vellum prints that come with EVERY PRINT PRE-ORDER from her shop!  Digital readers and audio listeners don’t despair! You can buy the prints for a limited time (while supplies last!).  Pre-Order SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN from Melissa’s Shop:  https://shop.melissafoster.com/collections/sincerely-mr-braden-collection *Pre-Order VELLUM PRINTS ONLY:  Vellum Prints (US) https://shop.melissafoster.com/products/sincerely-mr-braden-vellum-print-bundle Vellum Prints (International) https://shop.melissafoster.com/products/sincerely-mr-braden-vellum-print-bundle-1 *Vellum prints will be mailed with print pre-orders pre-release. Separate orders of vellum prints will be mailed upon release. Pre-Order SIncerely, Mr. Braden from Retailers Amazon: https://lnk.to/SMB_Kindle Apple: https://lnk.to/SMB_Apple Nook: https:...