Skip to main content

Happy release to @ashley_munozauthor !

Happy release to @ashley_munozauthor !

When You Stayed is NOW LIVE on Kindle Unlimited download it here: https://geni.us/UfSYwD


BLURB:

I was never meant to stay in Rose Ridge.

My father was the president of a notorious motorcycle club, so if something rattled him enough to request that I go, I should have listened.

In my defense, at the time, it seemed more terrifying to give up the only dream I ever had than to leave like everyone else.

I should have known that chasing that dream would lead back to the club, because everything in this town eventually did.
I wasn’t expecting to see a familiar face, glaring as usual, amidst the chaos surrounding the Stone Riders. For years, I had endured scowls, glares, and scoffs from Ford Ryan. However, there was something new and different about his heated stare, and even that oddly protective touch. 

Something dangerous and addictive. 

I should have left when I had the chance, because my proximity to Ford and the club meant I was close to danger. Even worse would be discovering exactly why Ford chose to stay when, out of all of us, he had every reason not to. 
What to Expect:

Small Town
Motorcycle Club
Enemies to Lovers
Secret Crush
Obsession
Secret Tattoo
Suspense 
.

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVER REVEAL Title: Firefly Effect Author: K.K. Allen

COVER REVEAL Title: Firefly Effect Author: K.K. Allen Genre: Romantic Suspense Tropes: Small Mountain Town, Single Dad Forbidden (Psychologist/Patient), Obsessed Hero Cover Design: Qamber Designs Release Date: May 24, 2024 BLURB From USA Today Bestselling Author, K.K. Allen, comes a steamy and gripping standalone romantic suspense. For years, tales of the Firefly Man were nothing more than elaborate rumors spread by residents in the Great Smoky Mountains. Until the night Evelyn Vaughn stumbled upon a dead body in the woods. Fear gripped her, and silence stole her voice. All while she watched the boy she was with that night take the fall. Fourteen years later, Evelyn is nothing more than a shell of her former self. Her life moves like a clock, from one moment to the next, never a surprise. Gone are the days of chasing fireflies through the woods. Until her therapist goes missing and he’s replaced with someone new. Dr. Lincoln Reed. A devastatingly handsome single dad with an intensity b...

RELEASE BLITZ Title: Hook Up Series: Taking Chances #2 Author: TC Matson

RELEASE BLITZ Title: Hook Up Series: Taking Chances #2 Author: TC Matson Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: April 28, 2020 BLURB Most people would look at my life and swear it’s the building block for a romantic comedy. But for me—it’s anything but amusing. While I’m helping my best friend plan her wedding, I get hit with a bomb. One that ruins all my hopes and dreams of marriage and starting a family. My long-term boyfriend isn’t only a lying, cheating, piece of worthlessness, He’s also in love with the woman he’s been seeing behind my back. Now I’m forced to act like my best friend’s wedding isn’t going to hurt my soul while I try to mend my heart. What’s the best way to get over a broken heart? A no strings attached hook-up. Nothing helps heal like a good lay. But there’s this one hot, witty, flirtatious and delicious man who is completely off-limits. The best man. Despite my best attempts to say no, a pre-wedding vacation trip snaps m...

Melissa Foster's steamy forbidden romance, SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN, releases January 23rd from her shop, and January 28th from retailers!

Melissa Foster's steamy forbidden romance, SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN, releases January 23rd from her shop, and January 28th from retailers! Check out these gorgeous vellum prints that come with EVERY PRINT PRE-ORDER from her shop!  Digital readers and audio listeners don’t despair! You can buy the prints for a limited time (while supplies last!).  Pre-Order SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN from Melissa’s Shop:  https://shop.melissafoster.com/collections/sincerely-mr-braden-collection *Pre-Order VELLUM PRINTS ONLY:  Vellum Prints (US) https://shop.melissafoster.com/products/sincerely-mr-braden-vellum-print-bundle Vellum Prints (International) https://shop.melissafoster.com/products/sincerely-mr-braden-vellum-print-bundle-1 *Vellum prints will be mailed with print pre-orders pre-release. Separate orders of vellum prints will be mailed upon release. Pre-Order SIncerely, Mr. Braden from Retailers Amazon: https://lnk.to/SMB_Kindle Apple: https://lnk.to/SMB_Apple Nook: https:...