Skip to main content

RELEASE BOOST Title: The Baby Blitz Author: Lex Martin

RELEASE BOOST
Title: The Baby Blitz
Author: Lex Martin
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Tropes: Enemies to Lovers/Surprise Pregnancy
Release Date: February 21, 2023
MY REVIEW
Lex you rock and so does your varsity dad series.
Although college romances aren't really my favourite trope...Maggie and Olly's story was pure magic.
The chemistry was off the charts. Loved every moment.

Sweet, sexy, fun charming read.
BLURB

Two pink lines won’t change the bad blood between us.

I haven’t always hated my brother’s best friend, but Michael Oliver gets under my skin and brings out the worst in me. He knows how to push my buttons, and I relish pushing all of his. He betrayed my trust years ago, so I’ve made it my mission in life to aggravate him until he admits he was wrong. 

When his sister’s wedding brings us together, Michael suggests a truce for one night. If only he weren’t so handsome and smart, maybe I could resist the allure, but I’ve always been a little impulsive, and this man is my ultimate temptation. After years of pent-up frustration and unrequited lust, I finally let down my guard, and that’s all it takes for us to combust.
But like all bad decisions, the morning after brings a reckoning, and I leave his hotel room swearing to never waste another moment of my time pining after him. Who needs that grumpy jerk warming her bed? Not me.

I don’t let myself think about that steamy night together, or how it pained me to hear about his football injury, or how much I know he wants to get drafted so he can help his family. Because I’m cutting Michael out of my life for good.
Only the two little pink lines mean I can’t forget him. Even if I desperately want to.

* * *

The Baby Blitz is a companion standalone to USA Today-bestselling author Lex Martin’s sensational college football romance novels, The Varsity Dad Dilemma and Tight Ends & Tiaras. Readers will love this sensual multicultural romance featuring a scorching-hot college football player and the feisty, but slightly nerdy girl next door—the one he swore he’d never make a move on. 

Will Michael make the right decision if he has to choose between Maggie or fulfilling his dream of playing professional football? 

GOODREADS LINK: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/61415737-the-baby-blitz 

PURCHASE LINKS 

US: https://amzn.to/3VB0Ns8 
UK: https://amzn.to/3S7q8qP 
CA: https://amzn.to/3yPms6m 
AU: https://amzn.to/3TrwJNN 
B&N: https://bit.ly/3s48nya 
Kobo: https://bit.ly/3CIHAfL 
Apple Books: https://apple.co/3yhxCkl 
Google Play: https://bit.ly/3S6TQfI 
Universal: https://bit.ly/3MNy0g3 

AUTHOR BIO

Lex Martin is the USA Today bestselling author of The Varsity Dad Dilemma, the Texas Nights series, and the Dearest series, books she hopes readers love but her parents avoid. A former high school English teacher and freelance journalist, she resides in Texas with her husband, twin daughters, and a bunny named Dandelion.

AUTHOR LINKS

Newsletter: http://bit.ly/2DrPcUi  
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorLexMartin 
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LexMartinsWildcats 
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@authorlexmartin 
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/authorlexmartin 
BookBub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/lex-martin 
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7792877.Lex_Martin 
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2JsUTak 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/authorlexmartin 
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/authorlexmartin 

GIVEAWAY

There is a giveaway for a $25 Amazon gift card

Rafflecopter Embed Code: 

http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/c180e03545

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVER REVEAL Title: Firefly Effect Author: K.K. Allen

COVER REVEAL Title: Firefly Effect Author: K.K. Allen Genre: Romantic Suspense Tropes: Small Mountain Town, Single Dad Forbidden (Psychologist/Patient), Obsessed Hero Cover Design: Qamber Designs Release Date: May 24, 2024 BLURB From USA Today Bestselling Author, K.K. Allen, comes a steamy and gripping standalone romantic suspense. For years, tales of the Firefly Man were nothing more than elaborate rumors spread by residents in the Great Smoky Mountains. Until the night Evelyn Vaughn stumbled upon a dead body in the woods. Fear gripped her, and silence stole her voice. All while she watched the boy she was with that night take the fall. Fourteen years later, Evelyn is nothing more than a shell of her former self. Her life moves like a clock, from one moment to the next, never a surprise. Gone are the days of chasing fireflies through the woods. Until her therapist goes missing and he’s replaced with someone new. Dr. Lincoln Reed. A devastatingly handsome single dad with an intensity b...

RELEASE BLITZ Title: Hook Up Series: Taking Chances #2 Author: TC Matson

RELEASE BLITZ Title: Hook Up Series: Taking Chances #2 Author: TC Matson Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: April 28, 2020 BLURB Most people would look at my life and swear it’s the building block for a romantic comedy. But for me—it’s anything but amusing. While I’m helping my best friend plan her wedding, I get hit with a bomb. One that ruins all my hopes and dreams of marriage and starting a family. My long-term boyfriend isn’t only a lying, cheating, piece of worthlessness, He’s also in love with the woman he’s been seeing behind my back. Now I’m forced to act like my best friend’s wedding isn’t going to hurt my soul while I try to mend my heart. What’s the best way to get over a broken heart? A no strings attached hook-up. Nothing helps heal like a good lay. But there’s this one hot, witty, flirtatious and delicious man who is completely off-limits. The best man. Despite my best attempts to say no, a pre-wedding vacation trip snaps m...

Melissa Foster's steamy forbidden romance, SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN, releases January 23rd from her shop, and January 28th from retailers!

Melissa Foster's steamy forbidden romance, SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN, releases January 23rd from her shop, and January 28th from retailers! Check out these gorgeous vellum prints that come with EVERY PRINT PRE-ORDER from her shop!  Digital readers and audio listeners don’t despair! You can buy the prints for a limited time (while supplies last!).  Pre-Order SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN from Melissa’s Shop:  https://shop.melissafoster.com/collections/sincerely-mr-braden-collection *Pre-Order VELLUM PRINTS ONLY:  Vellum Prints (US) https://shop.melissafoster.com/products/sincerely-mr-braden-vellum-print-bundle Vellum Prints (International) https://shop.melissafoster.com/products/sincerely-mr-braden-vellum-print-bundle-1 *Vellum prints will be mailed with print pre-orders pre-release. Separate orders of vellum prints will be mailed upon release. Pre-Order SIncerely, Mr. Braden from Retailers Amazon: https://lnk.to/SMB_Kindle Apple: https://lnk.to/SMB_Apple Nook: https:...