Skip to main content

Signature Sweethearts Boxset Books 1-3 - Now on Sale





Sale Date: August 12-16, 2019



Synopsis




Sweet, sassy heroines and their hot, stubborn men who will do anything to find their happily ever afters.



*LIV* 

 A new widow. A positive pregnancy test. And an old friend who offers a place to stay. I never imagined my life would end up this way. I thought I had everything figured out until I got the call my husband was killed in a car accident and that my period was late. Dead Husband: Check Positive Pregnancy Test: Check Screwed Beyond Belief?: Double Check



*BREEZY*  

A zero fraternization policy. A sexy new boss. And a girl who’s hell-bent on breaking the rules. Derrick made a big mistake when he told me he doesn’t date employees. It’s like he just placed a giant piece of chocolate cake in front of me and told me not to touch it. What else does he expect me to do? You think you can resist me, Derrick? Challenge accepted.



*JUDE*  

A girl with a dream who doesn’t need a distraction. And a guy who doesn’t give a damn. I’ve been asked to compete in an online gaming championship and I can almost taste the victory on my lips. But then my assistant coach arrives named Jude. I can’t get distracted. Not when I’m so close to achieving my dreams. But I can’t help but wonder… is my focus on the right prize? 



Goodreads



 






Purchase Links








Amazon Universal: https://geni.us/szA2





 


 


About the Author




  Kelsie is a sucker for a love story with all the feels and enjoys a solid chick flick, too. When she’s not chasing words for her next book, you will probably find her reading or, more likely, playing with her three small children who love to drive her crazy. She adores chocolate, photography, and baking. And now that she’s actively pursuing her writing dreams, she’s set her sights on someday finding the self-discipline to not eat an entire batch of cookies in one sitting.



Connect with Kelsie




Newsletter: http://bit.ly/2YPoS3R

Facebook Author Page: http://bit.ly/2YuNe3I

Facebook Reader Group: http://bit.ly/2Yzxooy

Goodreads Author Page: http://bit.ly/33lf555



Amazon Author Page: https://amzn.to/2YzvxjD

BookBub Author Page: http://bit.ly/33k0A1w


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVER REVEAL Title: Firefly Effect Author: K.K. Allen

COVER REVEAL Title: Firefly Effect Author: K.K. Allen Genre: Romantic Suspense Tropes: Small Mountain Town, Single Dad Forbidden (Psychologist/Patient), Obsessed Hero Cover Design: Qamber Designs Release Date: May 24, 2024 BLURB From USA Today Bestselling Author, K.K. Allen, comes a steamy and gripping standalone romantic suspense. For years, tales of the Firefly Man were nothing more than elaborate rumors spread by residents in the Great Smoky Mountains. Until the night Evelyn Vaughn stumbled upon a dead body in the woods. Fear gripped her, and silence stole her voice. All while she watched the boy she was with that night take the fall. Fourteen years later, Evelyn is nothing more than a shell of her former self. Her life moves like a clock, from one moment to the next, never a surprise. Gone are the days of chasing fireflies through the woods. Until her therapist goes missing and he’s replaced with someone new. Dr. Lincoln Reed. A devastatingly handsome single dad with an intensity b...

RELEASE BLITZ Title: Hook Up Series: Taking Chances #2 Author: TC Matson

RELEASE BLITZ Title: Hook Up Series: Taking Chances #2 Author: TC Matson Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: April 28, 2020 BLURB Most people would look at my life and swear it’s the building block for a romantic comedy. But for me—it’s anything but amusing. While I’m helping my best friend plan her wedding, I get hit with a bomb. One that ruins all my hopes and dreams of marriage and starting a family. My long-term boyfriend isn’t only a lying, cheating, piece of worthlessness, He’s also in love with the woman he’s been seeing behind my back. Now I’m forced to act like my best friend’s wedding isn’t going to hurt my soul while I try to mend my heart. What’s the best way to get over a broken heart? A no strings attached hook-up. Nothing helps heal like a good lay. But there’s this one hot, witty, flirtatious and delicious man who is completely off-limits. The best man. Despite my best attempts to say no, a pre-wedding vacation trip snaps m...

Melissa Foster's steamy forbidden romance, SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN, releases January 23rd from her shop, and January 28th from retailers!

Melissa Foster's steamy forbidden romance, SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN, releases January 23rd from her shop, and January 28th from retailers! Check out these gorgeous vellum prints that come with EVERY PRINT PRE-ORDER from her shop!  Digital readers and audio listeners don’t despair! You can buy the prints for a limited time (while supplies last!).  Pre-Order SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN from Melissa’s Shop:  https://shop.melissafoster.com/collections/sincerely-mr-braden-collection *Pre-Order VELLUM PRINTS ONLY:  Vellum Prints (US) https://shop.melissafoster.com/products/sincerely-mr-braden-vellum-print-bundle Vellum Prints (International) https://shop.melissafoster.com/products/sincerely-mr-braden-vellum-print-bundle-1 *Vellum prints will be mailed with print pre-orders pre-release. Separate orders of vellum prints will be mailed upon release. Pre-Order SIncerely, Mr. Braden from Retailers Amazon: https://lnk.to/SMB_Kindle Apple: https://lnk.to/SMB_Apple Nook: https:...