Skip to main content

RELEASE BLITZ Title: Fixed Series: Flawed Love #2 Author: Emma Louise



RELEASE BLITZ
Title: Fixed
Series: Flawed Love #2
Author: Emma Louise
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: January 3, 2019








 
BLURB

He's my best friends brother.

She's not over her ex.

Elliott.

I should have seen it coming, my world being shattered by the man that was supposed to love me. But I didn't and now I'm trying to find the pieces of me he left behind.

Duke.

I can't fix her, not when I'm just as broken as she is. I should leave her alone, she's too good for me. But, fighting the attraction that pulls us together is getting harder every day. It doesn't take long until we're a tangle of limbs and pleasures. No promises are made, no guarantees. Just a vow to keep our hearts out of the bedroom. Simple, right? Except, now we both have to try and avoid getting cut on each other's broken parts.


GOODREADS LINK:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/41720446-fixed






EXCERPT

By the time the wine bottle is empty, my fingers are like prunes. Lifting my drunk self out of the tub is a precarious exercise, but one I've perfected quite well. Turning the radio off, I move to the linen cupboard. Sober me forgot to leave a towel out. Drunk me is amused to find that sober me also forgot to bring the clean towels up from the laundry room downstairs.
Oh man, I really am drunk.
“fuck it” I think out loud before I make my way to my room. This is the only perk of being alone here for a few days. There's no one to judge me if I decide to stay in pyjamas eating takeaway and drinking wine all weekend. There’s also no one to judge me or my not so youthful anymore body if I decide to stroll down stairs butt naked at three pm. It’s actually quite freeing. Since the girls, I’ve struggled with how I see myself, my body. Carrying two good sized babies to almost full term does terrible things to a women's body. No amount of gym and Pilates is ever going to fix the mess that is my stomach and thighs, much to my chagrin. And even more to Petes, obviously.
“I bet Amber’s thighs don’t jiggle” I mutter to myself as I pad down the stairs. In fact, I know they don’t. I saw enough of them in Pete’s office to know that she’s toned in the places that mattered to my husband. Ex-husband?
What the fuck ever.
Deciding that my wayward thoughts need to shut the fuck up, I detour to the fridge for more wine, completely forgetting that I still haven’t grabbed a robe or a towel to cover my ass up. Yanking the door open, the frigid air biting at my skin causes me to let out a startled yelp.
“holy shit, that’s cold” I mutter as I leaned in to get the wine that I'd stored right at the back away from the girls.
“I think that’s the point of a refrigerator, Sweetheart”
The deep gravelly voice sounding from the direction of the front door makes me jump out of my own skin, causing me to whack my head on the internal shelf. The clang of my teeth crashing together causing me to drop the wine from my hand and let go of the door that had until that moment, been hiding my naked body.
Not even the shatter of glass on the floor is loud enough to distract me from the complete and utter mortification I feel at being caught in all my drunk, naked glory by the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen.
Duke Nash.





ALSO AVAILABLE

#1 Score – 99c for a limited time!

US:
https://amzn.to/2C7KYV4
UK: https://amzn.to/2PiZRpn
CA: https://amzn.to/2wsZFgn
AU: https://amzn.to/2wolfm8




Free in Kindle Unlimited
 




AUTHOR BIO

A long time lover of all things romance, Emma Louise is a book blogger turned debut writer. She’s a die hard bibliophile, addicted to tea (Real British tea) and speaks fluent sarcasm.

She lives with her husband, three children and overgrown puppy in South Wales, UK.

Having been an avid reader for as long as she can remember, she’s recently decided to try her hand at writing a love story of her own.


AUTHOR LINKS

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/Emmbooks
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EmmaLAuthor
Website: https://www.emmbooks.co.uk



GIVEAWAY

There is a giveaway for a $25 Amazon gift card

Rafflecopter

http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/ba3ffd552096

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVER REVEAL Title: Firefly Effect Author: K.K. Allen

COVER REVEAL Title: Firefly Effect Author: K.K. Allen Genre: Romantic Suspense Tropes: Small Mountain Town, Single Dad Forbidden (Psychologist/Patient), Obsessed Hero Cover Design: Qamber Designs Release Date: May 24, 2024 BLURB From USA Today Bestselling Author, K.K. Allen, comes a steamy and gripping standalone romantic suspense. For years, tales of the Firefly Man were nothing more than elaborate rumors spread by residents in the Great Smoky Mountains. Until the night Evelyn Vaughn stumbled upon a dead body in the woods. Fear gripped her, and silence stole her voice. All while she watched the boy she was with that night take the fall. Fourteen years later, Evelyn is nothing more than a shell of her former self. Her life moves like a clock, from one moment to the next, never a surprise. Gone are the days of chasing fireflies through the woods. Until her therapist goes missing and he’s replaced with someone new. Dr. Lincoln Reed. A devastatingly handsome single dad with an intensity b...

RELEASE BLITZ Title: Hook Up Series: Taking Chances #2 Author: TC Matson

RELEASE BLITZ Title: Hook Up Series: Taking Chances #2 Author: TC Matson Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: April 28, 2020 BLURB Most people would look at my life and swear it’s the building block for a romantic comedy. But for me—it’s anything but amusing. While I’m helping my best friend plan her wedding, I get hit with a bomb. One that ruins all my hopes and dreams of marriage and starting a family. My long-term boyfriend isn’t only a lying, cheating, piece of worthlessness, He’s also in love with the woman he’s been seeing behind my back. Now I’m forced to act like my best friend’s wedding isn’t going to hurt my soul while I try to mend my heart. What’s the best way to get over a broken heart? A no strings attached hook-up. Nothing helps heal like a good lay. But there’s this one hot, witty, flirtatious and delicious man who is completely off-limits. The best man. Despite my best attempts to say no, a pre-wedding vacation trip snaps m...

Melissa Foster's steamy forbidden romance, SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN, releases January 23rd from her shop, and January 28th from retailers!

Melissa Foster's steamy forbidden romance, SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN, releases January 23rd from her shop, and January 28th from retailers! Check out these gorgeous vellum prints that come with EVERY PRINT PRE-ORDER from her shop!  Digital readers and audio listeners don’t despair! You can buy the prints for a limited time (while supplies last!).  Pre-Order SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN from Melissa’s Shop:  https://shop.melissafoster.com/collections/sincerely-mr-braden-collection *Pre-Order VELLUM PRINTS ONLY:  Vellum Prints (US) https://shop.melissafoster.com/products/sincerely-mr-braden-vellum-print-bundle Vellum Prints (International) https://shop.melissafoster.com/products/sincerely-mr-braden-vellum-print-bundle-1 *Vellum prints will be mailed with print pre-orders pre-release. Separate orders of vellum prints will be mailed upon release. Pre-Order SIncerely, Mr. Braden from Retailers Amazon: https://lnk.to/SMB_Kindle Apple: https://lnk.to/SMB_Apple Nook: https:...