Skip to main content

RELEASE BLITZ - Spectre by Lacey Dailey





RELEASE BLITZ
Title: Specter
Series: Circuit #1
Author: Lacey Dailey
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: October 3, 2018



BLURB

Two years ago, I joined an organization that was so top secret not even the FBI could locate us. 

As a hacker, I teetered on the edge of right and wrong every single day, breaking the law to make the world around me a better place.

I knew how dangerous my work at Circuit was. I knew I could get caught one day and wind up behind bars for the rest of my life.

I didn’t care.

And then the packages started to show up on my doorstep. One after another. Never the same gift twice. Never the same day.

I warned my team, tried to get them to prepare for a takedown. They didn't seem as concerned as I was to learn my identity as Specter had been compromised. 

I prepared for everything.  

And then Sage Maddison appeared with one of the packages, snow-white hair and eyes filled with fear. 

I was not prepared for her.



GOODREADS LINK: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/41456634-specter 

PURCHASE LINKS

US: https://amzn.to/2PaVRHy 
UK: https://amzn.to/2PHrsS4 
CA: https://amzn.to/2PHrARy 
AU: https://amzn.to/2MZZEu0 

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AUTHOR BIO

The best place to find Lacey is with her nose in a book. She’s a sucker for a good love story and a happy ending that has her swooning. When she’s not obsessing over giving her own characters a happy ending, you can find her in the dance studio embowering young dancers and giving out tons of stickers. Thanks to her mother’s pizzeria, Lacey can make a delicious pizza. 

When she’s not putting on her dance shoes or inhaling a slice of pizza, she’s in front of her computer binge watching romantic comedies and penning stories with love so powerful, it’ll last a lifetime. As a recent graduate of Central Michigan University, Lacey intends to keep inspiring people through dance and lots and lots of words. She currently lives in Central Michigan surrounded by her family and unpredictable weather.



AUTHORS LINKS

Twitter: https://twitter.com/lacedailey 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/laceydaileywriter 
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/laceydaileywriter 
Website: https://laceydaileyauthor.com 

GIVEAWAY 

There is a giveaway for a $5 Amazon gift card

Rafflecopter 

http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/ba3ffd552006

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVER REVEAL Title: Firefly Effect Author: K.K. Allen

COVER REVEAL Title: Firefly Effect Author: K.K. Allen Genre: Romantic Suspense Tropes: Small Mountain Town, Single Dad Forbidden (Psychologist/Patient), Obsessed Hero Cover Design: Qamber Designs Release Date: May 24, 2024 BLURB From USA Today Bestselling Author, K.K. Allen, comes a steamy and gripping standalone romantic suspense. For years, tales of the Firefly Man were nothing more than elaborate rumors spread by residents in the Great Smoky Mountains. Until the night Evelyn Vaughn stumbled upon a dead body in the woods. Fear gripped her, and silence stole her voice. All while she watched the boy she was with that night take the fall. Fourteen years later, Evelyn is nothing more than a shell of her former self. Her life moves like a clock, from one moment to the next, never a surprise. Gone are the days of chasing fireflies through the woods. Until her therapist goes missing and he’s replaced with someone new. Dr. Lincoln Reed. A devastatingly handsome single dad with an intensity b...

RELEASE BLITZ Title: Hook Up Series: Taking Chances #2 Author: TC Matson

RELEASE BLITZ Title: Hook Up Series: Taking Chances #2 Author: TC Matson Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: April 28, 2020 BLURB Most people would look at my life and swear it’s the building block for a romantic comedy. But for me—it’s anything but amusing. While I’m helping my best friend plan her wedding, I get hit with a bomb. One that ruins all my hopes and dreams of marriage and starting a family. My long-term boyfriend isn’t only a lying, cheating, piece of worthlessness, He’s also in love with the woman he’s been seeing behind my back. Now I’m forced to act like my best friend’s wedding isn’t going to hurt my soul while I try to mend my heart. What’s the best way to get over a broken heart? A no strings attached hook-up. Nothing helps heal like a good lay. But there’s this one hot, witty, flirtatious and delicious man who is completely off-limits. The best man. Despite my best attempts to say no, a pre-wedding vacation trip snaps m...

Melissa Foster's steamy forbidden romance, SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN, releases January 23rd from her shop, and January 28th from retailers!

Melissa Foster's steamy forbidden romance, SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN, releases January 23rd from her shop, and January 28th from retailers! Check out these gorgeous vellum prints that come with EVERY PRINT PRE-ORDER from her shop!  Digital readers and audio listeners don’t despair! You can buy the prints for a limited time (while supplies last!).  Pre-Order SINCERELY, MR. BRADEN from Melissa’s Shop:  https://shop.melissafoster.com/collections/sincerely-mr-braden-collection *Pre-Order VELLUM PRINTS ONLY:  Vellum Prints (US) https://shop.melissafoster.com/products/sincerely-mr-braden-vellum-print-bundle Vellum Prints (International) https://shop.melissafoster.com/products/sincerely-mr-braden-vellum-print-bundle-1 *Vellum prints will be mailed with print pre-orders pre-release. Separate orders of vellum prints will be mailed upon release. Pre-Order SIncerely, Mr. Braden from Retailers Amazon: https://lnk.to/SMB_Kindle Apple: https://lnk.to/SMB_Apple Nook: https:...